It breaks our hearts to tell you that the 38th edition of Chocolate Fest is on hold until October 15 and 16, 2021. We couldn’t put on our traditional event under the social distancing requirements of the pandemic, even with drastic changes to the event, so we will wait until next fall and try again.
But instead of grieving, we want to offer you the chance to show our partners some holiday love. Nearly all the chocolate dessert makers who offer their wares for sampling, year after year, at Chocolate Fest are struggling in this pandemic, so we have created an opportunity for them to pick five items from their repertoire that we will showcase for holiday ordering.
Here are those items in a convenient order form.
This is how it works:
- After perusing the offerings of each of the partners featured, you choose the items you want on the pull-down menu under each item and then add the required contact information at the end.
- We forward your order to the partners whose product you have selected, and the partners will contact you to accept your payment.
- Each of the partners will deliver your orders to the church at 751 Alameda de las Pulgas, Belmont 94002, and we will contact you to arrange for free pickup. You also have the option to have your items shipped for an additional shipping fee.
- That’s it!
Our wonderful partners will be returning a portion of the amount they receive from this program so future Chocolate Fests (and community organizations like Samaritan House and Second Harvest) benefit as well. However, you must use this Chocolate Fest Partners order form to provide this additional benefit.
We hope Boosting Our Chocolate Fest Partners will keep Chocolate Fest 2021 (on Oct. 15 and 16) and our incredibly valuable partners in the front of your mind this holiday season.
At the Chocolate Fest, guests are invited to take part in unlimited chocolate tasting, wine and champagne, prize drawings, and a chocolate gift boutique. Twenty vendors of chocolate ice cream, gelato, brownies, cakes, cookies, truffles, and candy of every sort offer tasty samples.
Chocolate lovers beware — this weekend could put you over the edge.
– San Mateo Daily Journal
Chocolate Fest is a charity fundraising event of the Congregational Church of Belmont. Proceeds help benefit charitable outreach projects within the local community, as well as the effort to maintain the historic CCB church building. Past years’ funds have benefited organizations including Home & Hope, Samaritan House, and Second Harvest Food Bank.
Guests may attend one of three tasting sessions:
- Friday evening, October 15, 2021, 7:00 – 9:30 PM
- Saturday afternoon, October 16, 2021, 1:30 – 4:00 PM
- Saturday evening, October 16, 2021, 7:00 – 9:30 PM
Discounted tickets are available for seniors, children, and family. Can’t find a babysitter? On-site child care is also offered. See the Tickets page for complete details and to reserve your tickets.
Please consider supporting our hard-working vendors.