If you’re in the chocolate business, we invite you to join us for the 37th annual Chocolate Fest on October 4-5, 2019. Turn our crowd of enthusiastic guests into loyal customers!
Benefits for Vendors
- Targeted Audience – Showcase your business and your products to an ideal audience of 700 self-selected chocolate lovers from all over the Bay Area. The elegant and festive mood is set with live jazz music, champagne, wine, and coffee. We ask you to provide enough of your unique chocolate confections to give each of our guests a sample — just a bite really!
- Free Advertising – Build name recognition for your business. We’re working hard on publicity for 2019, and will reach out to the entire Bay Area through advertising devoted to chocolate lovers, and an event banner across Belmont’s Ralston Avenue.
- Chocolate Boutique – The boutique is adjacent to the tasting room, and provides a venue for selling your chocolates and chocolate products. You gain an opportunity to build repeat business and make sales at the event.
- No Registration Fee – There’s no table charge or attendance fee for vendors. We provide table space, electricity, table ware, paper goods, and an enthusiastic audience; you provide chocolate samples.
- Complimentary Staffing – Short on hands? We can provide staff to run your table and tell visitors about your business, so you don’t need to attend in person. If possible, we encourage vendors to self-staff their tables so they can speak directly with guests.
- Serve the Community – Chocolate Fest is a charity fundraising event of the Congregational Church of Belmont. Last year’s ticket sales and a portion of gift boutique proceeds helped to support Home & Hope, Second Harvest Food Bank, and other programs, as well as key projects at the church. We expect the proceeds of Chocolate Fest 2019 to go even further in supporting neighbors in need all around the Bay Area.
“It’s a worthy cause. Everybody has a smile on their face, even the people that are setting up and working and the volunteers, everybody has a good time. And the community really comes together for this event. I think the other people that are involved, the other vendors, are most generous and I just have found this is one of the best events that we have been involved in over the years.”
– Patti Piplick, A-Lot-A Gelato and More
CHOCOLATE FEST 2019
Friday October 4, 7:00 – 9:30 PM
Saturday October 5, 1:30 – 4:00 PM
Saturday October 5, 7:00 – 9:30 PM
Congregational Church of Belmont
751 Alameda de las Pulgas
Last year was our most successful Chocolate Fest to date, 700 guests sampled the wares of 20 makers of chocolate candy, ice cream and desserts. Please call us at 650-593-4547 and say, “Yes! We’ll be there!” Or fill out our vendor interest registration form.
Past vendors have included:
- Sharona’s Chocolate Shop
- A-Lot-A Gelato and More
- Kathy’s Kreative Kakes
- Preston’s Candy & Ice Cream
- Romolo’s Cannoli Factory
- Guittard Chocolate Company
- Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Brehmer’s Candies
- Edible Arrangements
- Beneficio Coffee
- Glinda’s Fudge
- Jade Chocolates
- Pepperidge Farm
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods
- Queen Bee Ice Cream
- Schurra’s Fine Confections
- Numi Tea
- Mayésa Cacao
- Lolita Artisanal Bakery
- Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt, Belmont Village
- Peet’s Coffee and Tea, Belmont Village
- and many more